WHAT IS PROTECT YOUR PEACE FEST?
A yoga, music, and Arts Festival. The "Protect Your Peace" Festival is a Yoga, Music, and arts Festival for the for the community.
Date & Location
The festival will take place at 11AM Central time on October 21, 2023, in downtown Jackson, Mississippi. The festival will be located at the Mississippi Museum of Art, 380 S Lamar st, Jackson, MS, 39201.
Saturday, October 21, 2023
11:00AM - 8:00PM CST
The festival will take place unless there is extreme inclement weather. We’re anticipating clear, warm weather, so please dress appropriately. Umbrellas are NOT allowed, but hats are, so if you need one, please bring it with you.
Food & Drink Policy
ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS. Protect Your Peace festival will host several popular food and beverage vendors including beer, wine, and mixed drinks.
NOTE: For the safety of All guests in attendance, Attendees will be subjected to a physical pat down, bag search and magnetic wanding.
• All back-pack and tote bags must be made
of Clear Plastic, Clear Vinyl or Clear PVC
• Drawstring bag (limit 1 pocket)
• Clear Bag
• Small Purse / Small Clutch Bags
• Waist Pack or Fanny Pack
• Empty Hydration Pack (limit 2 pockets)
*ALL permitted bags must be NO LARGER than 14” x 11” x 5”
• ANY bag larger than 14” x 11” x 5”
• Fabric Bags (beach bag, back pack or any multi-pocket bag)
• Framed Backpack
There are NO guns, projectiles, or fireworks allowed on or around the festival grounds. Narcotics and any illegal controlled substances such as non-prescription pills are not allowed inside the festival for any reason.
• Good Vibes and great Attitude
• Bags meeting Bag Policy Description
• Beach Towel or Yoga Mat (1 per person)
• Sunscreen Lotion (No Aerosol cans)
• Comfortable shoes
• Caps / Hats
• Rain Jacket / Ponchos
• Paper fans and mini personal fans
• Prescription Medication
• Baby strollers, plastic baby bottles and milk/formula
• Strollers and childcare supplies
• Empty PLASTIC water bottles and water pouches. Water containers must be clear/transparent
• Valid Driver’s License
• Cash, Credit, Debit & ATM cards
• Point & Shoot Cameras (No interchangeable lenses)
• Personal cameras
• Fireworks, explosives or combustible materials
• Weapons of Any Kind / Illegal Substances / Fireworks or Combustibles
• Mace or Pepper Spray
• Laser pointers
• Aerosol Containers
• iPads or Tablets
• Outside Food or Beverages, Coolers or Picnic Baskets
• Bags prohibited by Bag Policy Description
• Pets/Animals (except service animals)
• Glass or metal containers
• Skateboards, Scooters, Bikes or Personal Motor Vehicles
• Tents, Canopies or Umbrellas
• Hammocks or Slacklines
• No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
• Unauthorized solicitation materials (handbills, flyers, samples)
Protect Your Peace Festival reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. If denied entry, a refund will be provided for tickets purchased in advance.
For those requiring medical assistance, there will be a clearly marked medical tent available on site. Prescription medication and medical equipment is permitted with matching valid identification.
Protect Your Peace Festival takes place on several streets in downtown Jackson. Each street corner has ADA ramps at street crossings.
● General info and questions: Click Here
● Inquiries regarding purchased tickets and wristbands: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Become a Protect your peace Festival Partner/Sponsor Email: email@example.com
● Submit an Artist to perform, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of inquiries that we receive, please allow 48-72 hours for a response.
All sales are final, and tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable after purchase. In most cases, we do allow patrons to upgrade passes based on availability and if the tickets have not been shipped. Please Contact Us directly for more information.